We are very proud to announce that the new images for the White Label FusionPBX servers are now available in two flavours:
- CentOS 7 with FreeSWITCH 1.10.2 and FusionPBX 4.4.11, and
- CentOS 8 with FreeSWITCH 1.10.2 and FusionPBX 4.4.11.
Both images have the following outstanding characteristics:
- The codec G.729 is fully supported and enabled out of the box. The G.729 codec is well known because of its good quality to compress voice and the little bandwidth it uses. A must-have in all PBXes.
- Transcoding is enabled, it will work with G.729 as well. If for a reason two or more endpoints do not share a common codec, the servers are ready to make the proper transcoding out of the
- Fail2ban already configured with auto-Whitelabel support; IP's from registered extensions are considered to be trusted while there is at least one extension configured using a given IP. Fail2ban is also configured not to read the log files but the journal, this offloads servers when they are under attack or with a lot of activity.
- LCR for FusionPBX installed. You just need to start feeding it with your carrier's rates.
- Billing for FusionPBX installed,
- To Connect Me termination SIP Trunk is preconfigured, however, you will need to activate it. OKay's users have a preferential 30% discount off.
- Different speed-up optimizations.
Additional features that could be done by request:
- SIPs, sRTP and HTTPS configuration. Provide us with your SSL certificate and we will enable secure communications with your server.
- Branding. Send us your logo and text to replace the original ones.
- Cluster configuration, if you rent all the servers from us, we configure your cluster for free.
- Software upgrades. If you need to upgrade your FusionPBX or FreeSWITCH we will do it for you.
- Flush policies. Depending on your business, you may want to delete old recordings and flush old call detail records from your database.
We are looking forward to accepting your orders at https://services.okay.network/.