OKay brings you this limited time offer, only valid from December 2nd 00:00 to December 2nd 23.59 EST.
on all Bronze, Silver and Gold FusionPBX White Label PBX Servers, use the coupon:
Applies for new orders only.
The following prices do not have the discount applied. When ordering, enter the code to apply the discount.
White Label VoIP Server Pricing
We are confident our proposal is full of value. We will include several goodies that surpass the value of our products. Keep in mind that it would be more expensive if you get them one by one.
FusionPBX Hosting Features
All servers have the following outstanding features:
- Latest stable FusionPBX
- Up to 100 simultaneous calls
- Codec G.729
- Caller ID (numeric and alphanumeric)
- Blacklists (send them to voicemail or the call ends)
- Time conditions
- Delivering voicemail to email
- Internal directory
- Conference center
- Call Recording
- Music on Hold
- Call Detail Record
- Online Payment
- Call Monitoring
- Presence Services
- Custom domain
- White Label PBX (brand it, you can put your logo)
- LCR for FusionPBX license (use economic routes)
- Billing for FusionPBX license (bill the calls)
- Support to accept offline payments, Paypal and debit/credit via Stripe
- Unlimited CNAM queries
- Semi-managed (we take care of your server health, you take care of your VoIP operation)
- Privacy of your information
- Unlimited space for daily backups
- Server location in different cities
- Free Cluster Configuration (ask for more details)
FusionPBX VoIP Server Locations
Here are the server locations we offer. Select the city that suits best for your business needs.
Usually, you may want to select a location that is close to your user base. The closer the server is, the smaller the latency, thus a better service.
If you are looking forward to having a cluster, we explain in our VoIP Cluster Section the different clustering approaches:
Please give a read and contact us if any doubt.
SPECIAL: Rent all the Servers from us and get your cluster configuration for free.
Server Purchase Procedure
- Contact us if questions
- Hire your server from our service portal
- Follow the directions in the Welcome Email. Please look in your SPAM box, the email contains URL's that may be classified as trash.