If you are looking forward to starting your own business or your business is running but you lack a web page, this special will be of your interest. OKay understands how difficult it can be starting a business and some associated costs that could be overwhelming. We also recognize the need for a web page is not a "nice-to-have" but a must-have these days.
We proudly announce our Affordable Web Design and Free Web hosting bundle
Requisites for the Affordable Web Design + Free Web Hosting
Nothing. You just need to have a clear idea of what you want.
Contact us if you have any doubt, you can use the chat button as well
What Can You Expect for Affordable Web Design + Free Hosting Agreement?
The affordable web design has its limits because it is economic. After our first approach with you to agree on your website design, structure and functionalities, we will start working on it. Some of the tasks we will do are:
- Template Selection
- Change of colour templates on the template, where parameters allow them
- Branding of the template, which is changing the default names on the branding with yours. You must provide your logo image
- Maximum fifteen pages, including the front page and the contact one where you can use to put sections such as: who you are, products and services, contact form, blog entries
- One fancy front page
- SEO optimized, websites will be technically optimized for SEO
- One email address with unlimited aliases
We include free .ca, .com domains (ask other TLD if available) and free hosting.
Extra WEB Features
If you need more, the following tasks are not included in our package, but they can be done with a preferential charge:
- Full set up of the e-commerce website, including uploading all your products
- Full set up of the subscription engine, including testing the charge and website
- Full set up of the classifieds engine, including posting some test adverts
- Integration with your social media accounts
- Google maps link and update
How Much Does the Affordable Web Design Cost?
599 Canadian dollars. We will require 33% upfront to start and the rest when we finish. Please note that this fee doesn't include any extra web features.
How Long Does the Website setup take?
It really depends on the design, requirements and other projects we are carrying. But if you must know, in the case we are only doing your website and nothing more, usually, a full set up takes around seven working days.